vCISOVirtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO)
Our vCISOs at Input Output assess your business’s current cybersecurity strategies and identify gaps, including liability risks in your current security protocols. We offer years of experience in security advisory, security threat management, and compliance frameworks. We take an intimate approach to serving your business because we want to be an asset for your company, not a one-time deal.
What Is a Virtual CISO?
vCISO - Remote Access
vCISO - Cost Effective
vCISO - Unique Perspective & Invaluable Insight
vCISO - Current Compliance & REgulatory Requirements
vCISO - Transparent Solutions
Efficient & Economical
Cost Savings of a vCISO
Input Output's virtual Chief Information Security Officers can not only get your business secure and compliant, but save you a considerable amount of money while doing it.
Average Total Cost Savings
The Cost of a Full-Time CISO
Customized Security & Compliance Based on Your Business Needs
Tailored Compliance & Cybersecurity
vCISO Services & Business Development
Long Term Relationships & Support
vCISO Gap Assessments
Our vCISOs & Security Teams Perform Gap Assessments to Improve Your Business
We understand that many of our clients do not fully understand what they need from a vCISO, which is why we are taking the time to explain how your current security systems are functioning. Additionally, we go one step further to see if other liability risks exist that might affect your business. The gap assessment will cover key points such as:
- What current flaws exist in your cybersecurity and information security systems? How can they improve?
- Are there any issues in your business or management structures? Does your business meet resource demands or respond effectively to consumers?
- Are your current protocols responding to risk threats appropriately? Are there ways to improve your security threat management?
- Are there physical risks that might affect your business (e.g., poor building structure)?
- Are your current protocols preventative or reactive? How can we improve your strategies to prevent as many threats as possible?
Types of Businesses We Service
- Financial firms
- Healthcare providers
- Biomedical companies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) developers
- Auto dealerships (or vehicle local distributions)
If you own a different type of business that requires cybersecurity or information security protocols, such as a pharmaceutical company, our team is available to review your business and explain how we can help.
Proficient Compliance & Regulations
Types of Compliance and Regulations We Work With
At Input Output, we have extensive experience in managing security protocols for businesses in various industries. We take over the security and compliance task load for your business, and we are prepared to identify which standards you are already complying with and those you are not.
Our team will research policy standards, legal mandates, and core compliance frameworks in your industry, and we will implement appropriate protocols.
Common compliance and regulation standards include:
- ISO 27001:2013
- ISO 27002:2013
- ISO 13485 compliance
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11 (Food and Drug Administration, Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21, Part 11)
- FDA 21 CFR Part 820
- System and Organization Controls (SOC) 2 compliance
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST) compliance
- Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)
- FTC Safeguards Rule
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
Learn More About Our Virtual CISO Services When You Call Our Team
At Input Output, we are an information security company—and more. Call 844-InputOut (844-467-8868) today to speak with a member of our team and learn more about what a vCISO can provide your business.
Input Output Group
811 E Hillsboro Blvd, Suite 103
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
125 S State Road 7, Suite 104-#406
Wellington, FL 33414